The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT is overseen by a policy governance board.
The Board of directors is comprised of volunteer members from across Alberta — each with valuable skills, experience and spheres of influence. What we share is a common vision for a healthier community.
It is the role of the Board of Directors to:
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the activities of The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT;
- Raise the profile of The Lung Association and lung disease;
- Increase available resources;
- Advocate on lung health issues.
2021 Board of Directors for The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT
- Chair: Stefan Scott
- Vice Chair: Kerrie Johnston
- Past Chair: Evangeline Berube
- Treasurer: Michelle Yee
- Anne Marie Downey
- Dr. Mike Stickland
- Darlene Gallant
- Amanda Vella
- Dr. Moira Walker
- Jennifer Biernaskie
- May Han
Join The Lung Association
If you are interested in serving on the Provincial Board of Directors, please complete our Pre Interview application below.