The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT is overseen by a policy governance board.
The Board of directors is comprised of volunteer members from across Alberta — each with valuable skills, experience and spheres of influence. What we share is a common vision for a healthier community.
It is the role of the Board of Directors to:
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the activities of The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT;
- Raise the profile of The Lung Association and lung disease;
- Increase available resources;
- Advocate on lung health issues.
2017 Board of Directors for The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT
- Chair: Paul Borrett
- Vice Chair: Evangeline Berube
- Past Chair: Tom Watts
- Treasurer: Evangeline Berube
- Secretary: Kate Hurlburt
- Anne Marie Downey
- Stefan Scott
- Dick Shuhany
- Mike Stickland
- Michelle Yee
Join The Lung Association
If you are interested in serving on the Provincial Board of Directors, please complete our Pre Interview application below.