The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT is overseen by a policy governance board.
The Board of directors is comprised of volunteer members from across Alberta — each with valuable skills, experience and spheres of influence. What we share is a common vision for a healthier community.
It is the role of the Board of Directors to:
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the activities of The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT;
- Raise the profile of The Lung Association and lung disease;
- Increase available resources;
- Advocate on lung health issues.
2017 Board of Directors for The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT
- Chair: Paul Borrett
- Vice Chair: Evangeline Berube
- Past Chair: Tom Watts
- Treasurer: Evangeline Berube
- Secretary: Kate Hurlburt
- Anne Marie Downey
- Stefan Scott
- Dick Shuhany
- Mike Stickland
Join The Lung Association
If you are interested in serving on the Provincial Board of Directors, please download and complete our Board application.
When your application is complete, you can:
- Email your application to email@example.com
- Fax your application to 780-488-7195
- Mail your application to The Lung Association, P.O. Box 4500, Station South, Edmonton, AB, T6E 6K2